The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oreburgh City Gym

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren

Ren

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:28 am

Ren sat upon a seat made entirely of stone on an elevated platform at the back of Oreburgh's Pokemon Gym. Her elbow rested upon the seat's arm which in turn supported her head from toppling over and dragging her body onto the floor, and one of her legs were bent upward so that the foot could be rested on the seat of the chair. After the previous Gym Leader had moved away to Canalave City with his father and Gym Leader of that City Byron, Oreburgh had hosted a popular event where many trainers from around the world gathered for a tournament. The aim of this tournament was to call out the next gym leader of the Oreburgh City and, after an extremely easy victory, Ren found herself bored out of her ind with the new position.

No challengers had shown up since she had taken the title and was really in the mood to pitifully defeat a new and aspiring trainer who though he was good enough to take down the all-powerful Ren.; she laughed at the thought. Ren then summoned one of her assisting trainers to double-check that the doors were open and trainers could actually get into the gym. Was she really so intimidating that no one wanted to rise up to the challenge? Or has the future of Pokemon trainers everywhere gone downhill within the last few years? She took a sip of a smoothie which sat upon a small table next to the chair, complete with a miniature umbrella, and continued to await her first challenger.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:34 am

shiki keept walking down the streets of oreburgh.''where is that gym''!Shiki looked almost every where for 30 mins for that bulding.''wait,this is my first gym battle i have to make sure i have stragety and don't get coocky that how newbs get defeated easily''.Shiki told him self.Shiki walked at the end of street where he a buliding in a boulder desgin that said gym on top.''yes''Shiki praticly jumped ten feet.Shiki started running to the gym the doors wid open to men where garding the door and smirk when he appeared.Shiki passed by the two men and enter the gym in the in the middle of gym was a battle felid and also the gymleader she was sitting in a chair sipping a drink her eyes where suprised when shiki appeared.''excuse me miss,but i would like to battle you if it's alright''.shiki bowed in respected.He could barley keep his excitment contained.
Back to top Go down
Ren

Ren

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:44 am

Ren continued to sit in her rock throne as she slowly watched the level of her strawberry smoothie drop down to the bottom of the glass. She placed the empty glass back on the table when she heard the electronic sound of the gym's front doors slide upon. Ren turned her head quickly and knocked the glass with the back of her hand in the process, pushing it to the ground in a shatter of broken glass. Her eyebrows lifted as her eyes focused in on the young orange-haired boy that stood at the other end of the room. "Excuse me miss, but I would like to battle you if it's alright," the boy requested and Ren's face immediately drooped in disappointment.

"When I was waiting for a challenger, I was hoping someone would show up who was a little bit, I don't know, older? More experienced and less noobish?" she blurted out with a slight attitude. Ren was always speaking her mind without any regard to who was hearing it. "Well, whatever. Maybe you can at least appease my boredom a little bit," she continued and stood up to walk over to the large rock arena at the center of the gym. Immediately she reached down to her brown rope belt and unattached one of her Pokeballs, throwing it to the center of the room. An Geodude emerged from a white flash of light and huffed in a sassy attitude. "Let's get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:51 am

ren eyes turn dissappointed,When I was waiting for a challenger, I was hoping someone would show up who was a little bit, I don't know, older? More experienced and less noobish?Shiki was imeddtaley mad,''don't judge a book by it's cover ren underestimating people is not good,Show me what you got''.Ren tossed out her pokeball and a lumpy rock pokemon came out ''Geoduuddddddeee'' it said in a attiudes smuff.

''i guess pokemon and trainner have are close'' Shiki mumbled to him self.''Alright Surskit lets rock this''.Zero through his pokeball the ball release a flash of light relveling his surskit.Surskit looked a Geodude and made a low grow ''Sursssskit''.A man took the stage alright this will be a three on threee pokemon battle the battle will end when all pokemon on both sides are defeated.''right,mind if i make the first move Surskit use water pluse''.Surskit put together it to tiny legs created a orb of water surskit then through the orb at geodude underbelly.
Back to top Go down
Ren

Ren

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:09 am

"A Surskit," Ren muttered as she saw her opponent's Pokemon revealed from its Pokeball in a flash of light similar to how her own Pokemon was released. "You can play my weakness all you want, but in the end it will be strategy that will allow me to crush you." She sighed and shook her head as the referee walked out to the center of the battlefield to state the rules of the match to the challenger; her short brown hair bobbed back and forth as she did so, only to settle back to its original position once she had shaken away her negative feelings. Shiki initiated the first attack by sending his Surskit out to unleash a powerful blast of water with its Water Pulse attack. Ren actually preferred that he acted first; rocks were more of a defensive Pokemon anyway.

"Geodude, pick a rock and wait out the attack," Ren ordered with a flick of her wrist. The Geodude hoisted it small rock body up into the air while balancing on the palms of its hands, then pushed itself off behind a large rock where it could wait in safety for the surge to pass. As the wave of water crashed up against the rock, small droplets of water sprayed over the top and sprinkled the Geodude with only minimal damage. "Now pick up that rock and give it a good toss," Ren shouted with rage in her deep brown eyes. The Geodude grunted softly and then slipped its fingers beneath the rock it had just taken refuge behind, and with a great brute force, lifted it high above its head and threw it in the direction of the Surskit in an attack known as Rock Throw.

The rock was fairly large and could potentially deal a good bit of damage, especially towards a lightweight Pokemon such as Surskit. "Get ready for the next throw," Ren glared and the Geodude followed its order flawlessly, lifting itself into the air again on its hands and throwing itself behind the cover of another massive rock. It would wait here for a sign of the Surskit attacking and then pick up the rock and hurl it towards its opponent just like last time. Ren chuckled to herself, "With this flawless plan, this battle will be over before my next smoothie is made!"
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:18 am

Geodude, pick a rock and wait out the attack," Ren ordered with a flick of her wrist. The Geodude hoisted it small rock body up into the air while balancing on the palms of its hands, then pushed itself off behind a large rock where it could wait in safety for the surge to pass. As the wave of water crashed up against the rock, small droplets of water sprayed over the top and sprinkled the Geodude with only minimal damage. "Now pick up that rock and give it a good toss," Ren shouted with rage in her deep brown eyes. The Geodude grunted softly and then slipped its fingers beneath the rock it had just taken refuge behind, and with a great brute force, lifted it high above its head and threw it in the direction of the Surskit in an attack known as Rock Throw.

''crap she pretty good''.A huge rock wa sheading towards surskit,surskit was starting to panic and weeping a little.''Surskit calm down and listen use double team''!Surskit snapped out and it's body started spliting into multiple surskit dancing around in circles against the Geodude,the surskit singed a little trying to confuse the geodude.the rock throw landed on surskit back leg causing the real one to winced,but surskit but back on it's seerious face.''Surskit now use bubblebeam all the other fake surskit dissappered into a thin black smoke,and geodudes face turn confused.The orginal surskit apperead behind the Geodude and open it's tiny mouth and blowed bubbles and that back of geodudes head.
Back to top Go down
Ren

Ren

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:45 pm

The little Surskit glided rings around the Geodude who took refuge behind its rock, ready to throw it towards its opponent. The Geodude stood motionless and waited for the Pokemon to stop its tricks, and when it finally did, the Double Team Surskits vanished suddenly as the real one stood behind the rock Pokemon and unleashed a wide spread of small bubbles towards the back of Geodude's head. "Don't think your petty little water tricks will take down my Pokemon!" Ren snapped with with a hint of mockery in her voice. "Rock Pokemon are built to be strong and endure attacks. I'll show you! Geodude, use Tackle!" The Geodude grunted and turned to face the wave of oncoming bubbles showing no signs of fear.

With the Surskit still blowing out small bubbles, it would have no time to dodge a direct hit, which is why Ren decided to fight the water attack head-on. The Geodude lunged forward as the bubbles popped and sprayed droplets of water all over the rock Pokemon, soaking it with its greatest weakness. The Geodude still pushed forward, however, and finally reached the small Surskit, slamming into it with a powerful Tackle attack which knocked back the water gliding Pokemon due to its low weight compared to the heavy rock. To be honest, Ren wasn't paying attention to how much damage the Geodude took; when it became of little use anymore, she would fall into her backup plan.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:03 pm

"Don't think your petty little water tricks will take down my Pokemon!" The geodude endure the unslot of bubbles and manage to tackle shiki surskit.Geodude was semi weat and was panting and grunting being covered in liquid.The geodude using it's body tackled surskit knocking it off it's feet and having it do semisummer sults on the ground.''Surskit arre you ok''.Surskit shacked his head and stood up.'' that geodude has some good defenses and stood aganist my bubblebeam i have to use speed now''shiki said to him self.He say the little.Boulders bulging out of the rocks.''That it shiki face lit up.''i admire your fighting spirt ren you are very good at making my excite level,Surskit use bubble beam on those three boulders''.Surskit open it tiny mouth a blow bubbles at three boulders causing the top half to divide into three meduim pieces surskit did that with the other to.''Now surskit use water pluse''.Surskit created a orb of water then slamming on ground creating a tiny tiddle wave,the wave picked up the boulder pices and was heading Geodudes way.''let's see your Geodude handle a rock and water combo.
Back to top Go down
Ren

Ren

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Because of the floating rocks in the small water wave, Ren knew her Geodude could easily avoid the attack if she concentrated hard on her Pokemon's movements. "Geodude is a rock type he can avoid your attack by moving between rocks,"she said with a smile, however she was beginning to doubt that her Pokemon could pull off the dodge with the low amount of energy it still had; one wrong placement could send the rock Pokemon diving into the water and that could mark the end of it. "Geodude, jump!" Ren shouted and the Pokemon followed its orders, hoisting itself onto its hands and popping up into the air, then falling back down and landing on one of the floating rocks. The stone dipped down a bit as the Geodude landed, spraying up droplets of water.

"Now on to the next rock, Geodude," Ren shouted, pointing to a rock that was nearby to the one her Pokemon was standing on. She knew that she had to move quickly or she would ruin the risk of creating too much distance between the two Pokemon and Geodude would be vulnerable to another water-based attack. The Geodude grabbed hold of the rock at both sides and pushed itself up into the air then carefully calculated the distance of its jump and threw itself forward, landing perfectly onto the stone. After a few more jumps, the Pokemon was nearing the end of the wave. "Jump forward and use tackle!" its trainer shouted. The Geodude threw itself forward to land onto dry land after the water had passed by, but slipped and landed just short, splashing into the wave. "This is no good," Ren thought to herself, growling at her Pokemon's mistake.

"Change of plan! Grab hold of that Surskit and use Selfdestruct!" she shouted and stomped heavily. Ren was really getting into this battle and pouring all of her anger onto the battlefield. The Geodude struggled forward and finally took hold of the Surskit's leg and pulled it close. Then it glowed a blinding white color and exploded into a burst of flames and smoke, which fully consumed the small Surskit. When the attack cleared, the Geodude was left with swirls in its eyes, incapacitate from battle. Ren grinned widely and reached for her Pokemon's pokeball to recall her. It was not yet time to unleash such a powerful attack, but Ren did so anyway as punishment for messing up her flawless strategies. She then reached for a second pokeball and called forth Onix.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:32 pm

"Now on to the next rock, Geodude," Ren shouted, pointing to a rock that was nearby to the one her Pokemon was standing on. She knew that she had to move quickly or she would ruin the risk of creating too much distance between the two Pokemon and Geodude would be vulnerable to another water-based attack. The Geodude grabbed hold of the rock at both sides and pushed itself up into the air then carefully calculated the distance of its jump and threw itself forward, landing perfectly onto the stone. After a few more jumps, the Pokemon was nearing the end of the wave. "Jump forward and use tackle!" its trainer shouted.

Geodude grapsed onto surskit tiny spider like legs.Ren then ordered the geodude to selfdustruct.shiki eyes flared with angry crap selfdustruct will finish surskit for sure espicaly since it's close range,i guess i have to switch''.Surskit tried to dodge but Geodude grabed it.Geodude started to glow and bright white color then it exploded consuming surskit and also making a meduim size creator.Surskit whalied in pain.When the smoke cleared surskit eyes where in swirls and his legs where crooked.''good job surskit i'm very impressed for your progress.a ball of red light demtarlized the fainted surskit and sucked it back into it's pokeball.
''Ren you a very sneaky useing a move like selfdustruct to finish my off that's a dirty trick''.Ren reached for her second pokeball and sent out a Onix.Shiki was in ahh by the sizeness of the rock snake.''that's one big onix''shiki said to him self.Shiki unhooked his second pokeball ok turtwig it's all up to''.shiki through his pokeball the ball released a beam of light the then dissappered reveling Turtwig.''Turtwiggggg.Turtwig was in shocked about the size of him to the onix.''Don't worry Turtwig size dosen't matter''. ''You can make the first move Ren this round''.
Back to top Go down
Ren

Ren

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:21 am

Ren's Onix appeared on the rock field, a large and lengthy chain of gray boulders. It roared and fixed its eyes upon the orange haired trainer opposite from him, watching carefully to see what Pokemon he would choose. Shiki flailed his arm forward and released a pokeball from his hand which bounced along the ground and opened up to reveal a Turtwig with a flash of red light. The small grass Pokemon was just a dot in comparison to the giant rock snake next to it. Even so Ren was a bit shaken by the boy's second choice of Pokemon. "A grass type? What a cheeky little boy, playing my weakness yet again. Very well," she said tauntingly, a hand against her hip and her eyelids resting on top of her eyes. "I'll have to be careful I don't get caught up in the speed difference," Ren coached herself in her mind.

"You can make the first move Ren this round," Shiki offered. Suddenly the brown haired girl flicked her index finger forward and pointed it at her challenger. "I will show you the endurance of rock types. Let's go, Onix!" The large rock Pokemon roared again and lowered the spike on its head, now turning its attention to the Pokemon summoned before him. "Since we have the first move, let's set up an iron defense!" Ren shouted in an order to her Pokemon. The Onix nodded, and swished the end of its tail. Then several of the rocks scattered around the battlefield rose from the ground and broke up into sharp and jagged rock fragments. They started to move and encircled the rock Pokemon. "This is Stealth Rock. Try to move in for an attack and those sharp rocks will just cut you up!" she snickered. "You think you can get past them? come try it!"
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:57 am

Shiki looked up the huge onix toward over turtwig, Turtwig was shaking. ''calm down turtwig you still have speed advantage''. Shiki glared at the huge rock snake it grin looking open shiki and turtwig as if whe where ants. "Since we have the first move, let's set up an iron defense!" Ren shouted in an order to her Pokemon. Shiki thought to him self iron defense boast defense abilty big time but know big deal. Ren Then through her hands in are. The onix used it's look tails and lefted boulders from the ground that surronded turtwig. Turtwig look side to side wondered what to do scared and frighthed. Ren smirked

This is Stealth Rock. Try to move in for an attack and those sharp rocks will just cut you up!" she snickered. "You think you can get past them? come try it!" Shiki looked at the large jagged boulders and didn't want to take a chance. ''well start off with a long range attack to get rid of those boulders''. Shiki pointed to the first of many boulders.'' Turtwig use energy ball''. Turtwig open it's mouth and a shiny lustuering green was from in it's mouth the energy started to spin into it was in orb form Turtwig then fireed the orb at the first boulder, Then he repeated the steps with two more boulders he waited to see what would happen. ''mayby that willl slow them down Turtwig charge from the side then use razor leaf'' Shiki commanded. Turtwig gallaped on it's short legs and did a 180 degre turn heading for onix side.
Back to top Go down
Ren

Ren

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:32 am

Onix stood its ground as the opposing Turtwig dropped its bottom jaw and built up a sphere of green energy at the opening of its mouth. After several seconds of swirling frantically, the ball shot forward and crashed into one of the larger fragments of stone rotating around the rock snake Pokemon. Two more bursts of energy Ball cleared away most of the more threatening pieces and left a weak point for the Turtwig to attack from if timed well. "Maybe that will slow them down. Turtwig, charge from the side then use Razor Leaf!" Shiki commanded his Pokemon and the Turtwig followed the command flawlessly, turning to the side and dashing it for an effective strike. However Ren was not in the least bit worried. Turtwig had a major advantage in offensive speed over the bulky Onix, but she planned to use it defensively anyway.

A smirk shone on her face as she formulated a strategy inside her head. "Onix, hold your position and force them back with a Screech attack!" she shouted. The Onix lowered its head to the ground and arched its long back high into the air. It lowered its stone jaw with a creak and roared loudly, forming visible rings of sound which engulfed the tiny turtle Pokemon. Each wave of sound crashed into the Pokemon and attempted to hold it back from moving any closer. "Now swing away with an Iron Tail!" Ren commanded with a follow-up attack. The Onix raised its head again and shifted the stones in its body to move the smaller tail boulders towards the front of its body. Then with a powerful swing, the Onix swung to bat away the small Turtwig. A wave of dust rose as the tail collided with the ground, and rock debris flew everywhere. "Did it hit?" Ren shouted eagerly, straining her eyes to see.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Turtqwig was charging at at the oppenet, Shiki looked at Ren expecting to see a scared face, But she was smirking. Onix, hold your position and force them back with a Screech attack!" ren shouted. ''owe no'' Shiki thought. The giant onix lowered it;s jow and released a loud shock wave roar that engulf the the turtwig pushy it back forcefully. shiki looked helpless, ''what should i do he thought''. The tiny turtwig was sceraming over the ear spilting sceram.Now swing away with an Iron Tail!" Shiki eyes widen, '' this isn't good screech lowers your defense power gradulay and a attack with iron tail will finish turtwig off i got to think fast''. The giant onix lined up it's boulder tail then the tail harden and started to glow white, The pokemon the slamed it's tail where the turtle pokemon was. ''turtwig quick jump onto the tail''. turtwig shocck it's head quickly to unstun himself and hoped onto the tail as it collide, When the tail collided, Tiny chunks of rocks had hit Turtwig face, turtwig winced from his new bruise. The smash had created a dust cloud on shikis side of field, Ren was looking to see if The Turtwig had survived the attack. When th dust dissappeared the Turtwig was running to onix back . ''Ye sshiki shouted, Now turtwig use Energy ball again''. Turtwig droped his jump down and started gathering green energy in it's mouth the energy then started to spin in the orb, Turtwig clamped his jaws together and the energy ball was heading toward the giant rock snake head.
Back to top Go down
Ren

Ren

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am

As the dust settled around the Onix's tail, Ren scouted the small crater which was created for any glimpse of the tiny green Pokemon, however she could not locate it. Then on the end of the tail, she spotted it running up her own Pokemon's back. "What is this?! Get off my Pokemon!" Ren screamed in a tantrum, stomping her feet angrily. She knew that from this position there was little her own Pokemon could do to stop an incredibly effective attack from landing. Feeling the new weight moving along the boulders of its body, the Onix lifted its head high up into the air and roared loudly. "Shake him off now, Onix!" Ren commanded. The rock Pokemon lowered its head to a normal position and closed its eyes tightly, then shook its body back and forth vigorously. However the little Turtwig still managed to hold on and get closer to the front of the long snake Pokemon.

Shiki seemed to be excited that he had the upper hand in this battle, and Ren wanted nothing more to be able to turn the tables of this battle and crush his spirits. "Now Turtwig use Energy Ball again!" the orange haired boy commanded. Turtwig opened its mouth wide and built up a large ball of green energy in front of its body, then suddenly snapped its mouth shut to fire the sphere at the back of Onix's head. "Turn around now and use Screech again!" Ren ordered and the Onix rotated the boulders near the front of its body completely around in a circle to stare the little grass Pokemon straight in the eye. With another drop of its jaw the Onix began to create rings of sound waves towards its opponent again, but the because of its slow speed, it did not have enough time. The green ball of energy pierced through the waves of sound and slammed directly into the Onix's face, forcing it backwards to land on its back flat against the ground.

"Ready to give it another shot, Onix?" Ren smiled encouragingly to her Pokemon. The Onix rolled over and stood back up into a battle stance and shook the pain out of its head. Onix was strong and could endure a few hits from its type weakness, however the directness of the last attack did a number on its stamina. Another good hit could have been the end for it. "Give it another Iron Tail strike!" the woman shrieked, pointing her index finger outward towards the Turtwig. The Onix lifted its tail into the air and slammed it down again, although it was moving at a noticeably slower speed than it had been, and Ren saw it. She would need to take care or else she would be down to her last Pokemon and would technically be losing the match.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:35 am

When shiki say Ren giving a tantrum he jumped in air. '' i think i have a the upper hand with a direct hit with that one''Shiki grinned to him self. The onix let out a low deep roar and fell onto it's back. '' this onix problay weak now i going to hit it with another energy ball that should do it''. Shiki thought to him self. Shiki glared at the onix, it was breathing heavily and had many bruises on it's boulder collar. Ren eyes where glowing with fury. "Give it another Iron Tail strike!" Ren shouted. The onix lefted it;s huge tail and was prepared to swing, The onix swung it's tail at the tiny turtle, but was moving unusualy slow. ''i guess type advantage got the best of this onix'' Shiki said. ''Turtwig jump on his tail again and use energy ball again''. Turtwig jumped on the tail and droped his jump down and started gathering green energy in it's mouth the energy then started to spin in the orb, Turtwig clamped his jaws together and the energy ball was heading toward the giant rock snake Torso.
Back to top Go down
Ren

Ren

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:51 pm

The Onix swung its massive bulky rock tail at the Turtwig with an Iron Tail attack, the smaller sized boulders becoming coated in an even harder metal sheen. As the tail moved past its opponent, Shiki ordered his Turtwig to leap into the air yet again, and the Pokemon landed perfectly on the back of the Onix. "Turtwig jump on his tail again and use Energy Ball again," Ren's challenger cheered on and the Turtwig followed the command to build up another sphere of green energy within his mouth. "Ha! I got you this time! Do you think a Gym Leader would fall for the same trick twice!?" the brown haired woman mocked with her mouth open wide and she cackled wickedly. The circumstances of this attack were a bit different time. Although the Turtwig had the larger Pokemon pinned down again and limiting his next actions, the Onix was attentive and facing its opponent this time. And Ren had also formulated a mental plan inside her head in the case that this sort of actio9n would happen again.

Ren became more serious and lowered her upper torso downwards with her eyebrows following the same motion to drop down slightly over her eyes. "Okay Onix, change the course of your attack! Direct that Iron Tail vertically!" The rock snake Pokemon gazed for a split second behind its tail and the grass Pokemon and looked it trainer straight in the eye. Then it forcefully pulled up on the end of its tail and tossed the Turtwig high up into the air as it released the ball of energy from its mouth. The green sphere struck the side of Onix's face, just barely grazing it as it whirled past. It had hit just barely enough for the Pokemon to hold on and shake off the haziness inside its head. "Now for another Screech attack!" The Onix tilted its large stone head upwards at the aerial Turtwig and dropped its jaw to release yet another barrage of sound rings, hitting the Turtwig one after another and forcing it to remain in the air. "Now finally another Iron Tail!" Ren commanded. The Onix then raised its tail up next to the Turtwig and brought it down firmly to try and smash the smaller Pokemon into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 pm

Turtwig was charging it's energy ball on onix tail. Then ren gave a awful laugh. Ha! I got you this time! Do you think a Gym Leader would fall for the same trick twice!?". Shiki cringed. '' i got over confidents and let me garud down that will problay cost me the battle''. As Turtwig has on tail the onix change the attack patern and swing it's talled vertically knocking turtwig in air. ''twigggggg'' it cried. Shiki watched as his pokemon was helplessly through it air, He gasped. Ren was excited. "Now for another Screech attack!" Ren commanded. The onix dropped it's jaw down and immbolize Turtwig in ear. ''what'' Shiki gasped. Now finally another Iron Tail!" Ren commanded. The onix tail harden and started to glow white, The onix shifted the boulder sin tail and slammed it at the falling unconciouses turtwig. '' ohhh know two screechs lowers the attack gradulay i caught to switch quick'' Shiki thought. Shiki took out turtwig pokeball, ''return''. A beam of red light reached up into the Turtwig, and hit the pokemon, The red beam started to determonlize the Turtwig then sucked back into pokeball. ''You take a good rest Turtwig''. ''that was close Ren my Turtwig was almost finish now it's time to bring out my final pokemon''. Shiki took out his last pokeball he rembers the other day he had just caught this shinx but now it was time to show it's power ''go shinx''. Shiki through a pokaball, The pokeball open and released a white energy, The energy materalize and took the shape of a shinx.'' ''shi shi''. The shinx said. '' i'll let you make the first move ren''
Back to top Go down
Ren

Ren

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:03 pm

The Onix's hardened tail slammed the small and helpless Turtwig straight into the ground just as Ren had planned. She was becoming very excited that her Pokemon had just evened up the match and possibly taken the lead. "Like I said, when used right Rock Pokemon can overcome anything. Even their type weakness," Ren taunted in an overconfident ego. Shiki quickly scrambled at his belt to grab a pokeball and return the injured Turtwig. In Gym battles, the challenger was allowed to call back any of his Pokemon at will, however the Gym Leader is locked into her choice. Her smile faded away as she waited intensely for the next Pokemon to be summoned. In a flash of red conical light, the new Pokemon emerged from its ball, an eager Shinx. She watched as the tiny Pokemon shuffled its feet nervously. "Is this a joke?!" she screamed in her mind. "That Pokemon looks like it has barely ad any battle experience, if any!"

The wicked smile appeared on Ren's face once again. This time, her Onix had the type advantage against the electric type Shinx. Still she had to be extremely careful in approaching because her own Pokemon was in a weakened state and could faint in a few number of hits. "I'll let you make the first move Ren," Shiki offered. "Again? What a novice move!" Ren thought for a second and formed a plan before executing orders to her Pokemon. Shinx was weak to moves from the ground so it would be in her interest to take an action which would break up the field unevenly. "Okay Onix, I'm ready," Ren finally called out after a pause. "Let's use an Iron Tail to break up the battlefield!" The Onix rushed forward and swung its tail out in front of its body. The stone tail was again covered in a thick layer of metal that shimmered brightly from the intense lighting of the Gym. The Onix then raised its tail and brought it down, however it purposely forced it to land next to the Shinx. The tail struck the ground with a large force, and small parts of the ground cracked and lifted upwards, while others shifted down. "It's your move. Let's see you electric type play on this new field!"
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:57 pm

Shinx leaned down and whispered to the young shinx, Shiki had just caught shinx a few days ago and he hans't used it in a battle in while ever since jubilife , it will be a good way to test his power and gain some confidence. Shiki petted the shin pointed hairdo to calm it down. '' i know that pokemon is bigger but you just need to carry out the the plan we did''. shiki looked at Ren's face she was angry she felt like this tiny cat pokemon was mocking her power as a Gym leader, but that was Shiki plan to throough her off the game. Even though Shiki was comfroting shinx it was still shaking violently, It was bitting down on his lips and his dark bronze eyes where shiveirng for fear. The shinx eyes flowed and exam how tall the onix was, and shivered ferciously even more. "Let's use an Iron Tail to break up the battlefield!" The onix swinged it's tail ferciously and and slammed it near the little shinx, The shinx was caught in the explosion and was set flying to the next side. the little shinx was starting to cry. '' Calm down shinx first use shock wave then leer''. The Shinx stop shivering and raised it's star tip tail, Shinx then use coducted a blast of eletricty through it's tail like a becaon and released at blast of eletricty at the giant rock snakes head, Then the little cat pokemon used leer which caused it's eyes to grow bright yellow. '' Leer will lower her onix defense'' Shiki thought then i can go in for the final attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oreburgh City Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oreburgh City Gym   Oreburgh City Gym Empty

Back to top Go down

Oreburgh City Gym
Page 1 of 1