The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ash Ketchum or Ash Kechump ( I know it's a lame pun)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

Ash Ketchum or Ash Kechump ( I know it's a lame pun) Empty
PostSubject: Ash Ketchum or Ash Kechump ( I know it's a lame pun)   Ash Ketchum or Ash Kechump ( I know it's a lame pun) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:38 pm

Where are you on the whole, what kind of character is Ash debate. Personally, I think like Paul. Ash is...pretty pathetic to me, and I think one day, Pikachu should come to realize that. I feel like most of the battles he wins are actually thrown for him, because someone with such weak Pokemon and lame ways of training them don't add up to a Pokemon Master, like he aspires to be. Pikachu and the other Pokemon aren't getting any stronger by staying with him. Let's face it, Ash doesn't truly want to be a Pokemon Master; if he did, he should have been one by now. I mean, it stared from the skimpy little nerd voice to when he hit puberty (did you hear his voice in diamond and pearl?!) Ash craves friends, and turns to Pokemon because he's to lame to get real friends, and the ones he have are just like him, that's the only reason why they're friends. I also hate how the legendary Pokemon seem to respect him. He's so weak, they could easily kill him. Anyway, I've talked too much already. Any other opinions? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.animewars.darkbb.com
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

PostSubject: ash   Ash Ketchum or Ash Kechump ( I know it's a lame pun) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:44 pm

Me to pikachu should be extremly strong by now he had every since the first season but it continues to get beat,mayby ash actualy but time and effort pikachu would actualy be strong instead of being kidnaped all the time
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Admin
Konorai Kairo

PostSubject: Re: Ash Ketchum or Ash Kechump ( I know it's a lame pun)   Ash Ketchum or Ash Kechump ( I know it's a lame pun) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:42 pm

I completely agree. Instead of being a powerful Pokemon like he could have been, overall, Pikachu becomes a ransom tht Team Rocket uses to se just how far Ash will go to save it, even though it's not aiding him in his quest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animewars.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ash Ketchum or Ash Kechump ( I know it's a lame pun)   Ash Ketchum or Ash Kechump ( I know it's a lame pun) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ash Ketchum or Ash Kechump ( I know it's a lame pun)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pokemon RPG Central :: General Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: