The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
I hath heardeth that doth liketh kips of the mud.

Razz
The Pokemon RPG Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Route 3 (wood land)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Route 3 (wood land) Empty
PostSubject: Route 3 (wood land)   Route 3 (wood land) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:45 am

wood land area with my shrubs holding pokemon you haven't seen in the previous areas. where to west were you can find the pokemon day care center that where all breeders go to accomplish there dream breeding.

Pokemon : mamapeato,Shimama,minezumi,Choroneko,Tabunne,
Route 3 (wood land) 51910 Route 3 (wood land) 52210 Route 3 (wood land) Choroneko%20Front Route 3 (wood land) Minezumi%20FrontRoute 3 (wood land) 506-aniRoute 3 (wood land) 531-ani
Back to top Go down
Taki Kudo

Taki Kudo

Snivy
Axew Pidove

Route 3 (wood land) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 3 (wood land)   Route 3 (wood land) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Taki had sent the grass snake pokemon snivy to look for wood. Apparently snivy had wonder off faster then taki thought, Taki had been searching in route three wood lands he followed some foot prints that were shaped like snivy long thing and pointy.Shiki noticed the farther he went north east the farther away from the sandy breeze beach. Each 15 minutes shiki turn around and the sand dunes got farther and farther, and the dense sand under his shoes was began to change into hard soft black soil shiki notice he had walked a very large distanst, Shiki pulled out his pokedex a dark ruby color, and used the new poke nav app in it, in a low mechinal voice the comptuer implanted said he hiked all the way to route 3 Past sanyou city. WOW were this close to sanyou city i can stop by and get my first badge his face lighten up and glowed with exitciment. Then Shiki rembered he had to get his beloveded snivy the pokemon that always been there for him. Shiki became worried again. '' i can't do anythng before i find snivy, it be wrong to do this to him''. SNIVYYYYYY SNIVYYYYYYY. Shiki called for his Pokemon shiki heard a rustling sound he quitely peered behind the bush and he say a mama peato the pigeon pokemon!. Appartenly the pigeon pokemon and rumaged through shiki bad and was eating shiki lunch. HEY give me back my food. The bird pokemon stared at him then cocked it's head to it side smirking at him. Shiki noticed this bird had a snoobish attitude'' grrr i'll defeat you quickly i may not have snivy but kibago more then enough to handle you''. Shiki reached insde his pocket and pulled at pokeball he clicked the button and the ball in enragled. '' Let go kibago!''. A ball of light emerged from sphere and a tiny green pokemon comes out. Kiba Kiba. KIbago use double chop! Kibago hands glow bright blue. KIBA! kibago lunged at mamapeato and goes in karte chop postion. The pigeon pokemon jumps in the air at the last minute.Mamapeato eats the rest of cake. mamapeato looks at kibago and holds it head up high making a fool of both of us. ''GRRRRR kibago use Dig '. Kibago sinked it claws in the soil and quickly submerges it self in dirt. The pigeon pokemon looks around wondeirng where it at. shiki gave a smirk '' Now kibago''. Kiba, Kibago immerged the ground but the attack had no affect. The Mamepato gave a chrip as it was laughing. Shiki just smirk. Now kibago use dragon rage. Kibago belly glowed a light mystiy blue. Kibago was charging up dragon rage while it was under ground.NOW! Kibago fired a moderate small blue lazar that hit the pigeon pokemon! yes direct hit. The small explosion caused a smoke screen, when the smoke cleared the pigeon pokemon had token lot damage it feathers were ruffled up and it was stun.Mamepato
Glared at kibago with rage it got serious about the fight now! ''Alright kibago charge up another Dragon rage''. Mamepato jumped into the air gracefuly then winked releaseing a ray of hearts that slowly surronded kibago and then attack at the same time. The hearts infauated kibago it looked at mamapeato with lust. WHAT! Attract no way, this Mamepato is obviously female and it really powerful. ''You going to make a great addition to my time i think catch you''.The bird pokemon just puffed out her chest. This isn;t good kibago infautated and he going to have a hard time attack.Mamepato lifted her wings and lunged at kibago with blinding speed hitting it twice. Even though that attack seemed to do alot damage kibago was still infauted by Mamepato.Mamepato leaped in the air gracfully. And did a couple of loops before it dived down and used another quick attack. OHH noooo Kibagoooooo!!!!!! kibago arms glowed and hit mamapeato to times in the chest and knocked her to the gorund. ''huh? what happen''. Shiki was puzzled. The move actually worked. The mamapeato tryed to get up but the hit was critical and she didn't expect kibago to hit her. She fell to ground and gave smirk like a sign saying she will accpet him as her trainner. Shiki toke out his pokeball and throwed it at her. The ball bounced of once then demateralized the pegion pokemon and was sealed in the pokeball. YES i caught a Mamepato. Mamepato with your help we will win the issue league.Mamepato nooded and agreed. ''I better get you to a pokemon center all this excitment got off tracked whe got to find snivy'', Shiki said determined i will find him he thought to him self

Back to top Go down

Route 3 (wood land)
Page 1 of 1